The Haig Law Firm is dedicated to protecting the rights of workers in Southwest and Greater Southside Virginia, including the Roanoke, Shenandoah and New River Valleys, Lexington, Wytheville, Christiansburg, Hillsville, Galax, Martinsville, Danville and all surrounding areas. Our goal is to make sure injured workers receive the maximum amount of allowable compensation according to Virginia law in the event of a workplace accident. If you have been injured on the job, consult with us to find out if you are eligible to claim Workers’ compensation benefits to cover your lost wages and medical expenses.
Compensation for Work-related Injuries
Recovering from a work-related injury can be lengthy and is not easily accomplished under financial duress. Committed to protecting your rights over those of your employer's or any other insurance company, Attorney Wayne O.S Haig relentlessly to see that his clients receive financial compensation and obtain the appropriate medical care in addition to any other applicable financial recompense for injuries incurred on the job.
Call Us When:
- You have experienced a workplace injury that requires surgery
- Your doctor has informed you that your workplace accident has resulted in a permanent injury or irreversible health condition
- You can no longer function at a full capacity at your job
- You wish to dispute a decision made by your employer's insurance company
- You are seeking general information and advice about Virginia workers' compensation law and your rights
Hurt on The Job?
No matter what the circumstance, workplace injuries are often accompanied by confusion and worry in addition to physical pain and suffering. As a member of the Workers' Compensation Section of the Virginia trial Lawyers Association, Wayne Haig, Esq. offers support and peace of mind when hard working residents of Southwest and Greater Southside Virginia (including the Roanoke, Shenandoah and New River Valleys, Lexington, Wytheville, Christiansburg, Hillsville, Galax, Martinsville, Danville and all surrounding areas) are looking for legal solutions and fair compensation following a workplace accident.
Attorney for Injured Employees
Knowledge and understanding are the building blocks of a solid claim. Under the Virginia Workers' Compensation Act, an injured employee is entitled to lost wages, including total or partial, temporary, or permanent disability benefits for a period of up to 500 weeks in addition to the medical treatment necessary to treat a work related injury. Employees are solely responsible for protecting their rights and are advised to notify the appropriate workplace authority within 30 days of any injury. Attorney Wayne O.S Haig Esq. is available to answer any and all questions regarding the filing of a viable claim for workers' compensation benefits and provides personalized legal advice according to the particulars of your situation.
Legal Expertise for:
- Workers Compensation (including Fall and Lifting Injuries)
- On-the-Job Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Serious Back and Neck Injuries
- Rotator Cuff and Other Serious Shoulder, Arm and Wrist Injuries
- Serious Knee Injuries
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Injuries from Unsafe Products Equipment and Machinery
- Industrial Amputations
- Workers Compensation Settlement
- Workers Comp Settlement
- Other Serious Industrial Injuries
Contact the Haig Law Firm for a free consultation.